HelloBetter – manage your own mental health and improve your quality of life – anywhere and at any time, with no waiting lists.
Preventing depression: long-term wellbeing with HelloBetter
Improve your long-term wellbeing with our Depression Prevention course. Over 6 weeks, you’ll learn strategies to prevent depression or counteract the first symptoms.
What to expect
Leave the low mood behind and take the first step towards a brighter future.
Packed with texts, videos, audio content and interactive exercises, the course is fun as well as effective. Through scientifically validated methods, you’ll learn how to:
- noticeably improve your mood in a short amount of time
- cope better with stress
- break negative thought patterns and deal effectively with difficult feelings
- build energising activities into your everyday routine
- set and achieve goals
- use problem-solving techniques
You’ll start to actively maintain your wellbeing by including interactive exercises, an online mood diary, and useful activities into your daily routine. Exemplary course participants accompany you on your way and you can follow their progress through the different course units.
A qualified psychologist or pschotherapist will support you throughout the entire course by providing written feedback after every completed session.
HelloBetter’s “Depression Prevention” is an interactive online course made by real people for real people – for lasting wellbeing.
This course is suitable for you if…
- you’re worried about developing depression
- you’re experiencing low mood or feelings of sadness and want to improve your wellbeing
- you often feel stressed and your worrying is having a negative impact on your everyday life
- you feel a lack of interest and motivation and would like to get your spark back
Book your online-training now if you want to prevent depression.
directly at HelloBetter: