HelloBetter – manage your own mental health and improve your quality of life – anywhere and at any time, with no waiting lists.
Reduce panic attacks with HelloBetter
Reduce your panic attacks! The HelloBetter ‘Panic’ course can help you on your way to a life less dominated by fear. Over 6 weeks you will learn everything you need to know to overcome your panic attacks. Please note: our ‘Panic’ course is currently only available in German.
What to expect
This scientifically based, interactive online course will help you reduce the occurrence of panic attacks and states of anxiety. It has been developed by psychotherapists, scientists and affected people, and has been proven effective in several clinical studies. Based on proven techniques from cognitive behavioural therapy according to the latest scientific research, the course consists of 6 online course units of about 1 hour each, which you can fit flexibly into your everyday routine. You can access the course for a whole year after signing up.
With articles, videos, audio content, and exercises, the course is fun as well as effective. Through a variety of methods, you’ll learn:
- what exactly panic is and how it arises
- what your personal panic triggers are
- how to effectively counter and reduce panic attacks
- how you can best relax
- to control your breath in order to influence your condition
- to cope better with difficult thoughts
- to regain control of your life through the skilful formulation and implementation of goals
Through helpful methods for confronting your fears, relaxation exercises, quizzes, and an online diary, you can overcome your panic and begin living a life with less anxiety. Example course participants accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do. A trained psychologist or psychotherapist will guide you through the entire process.
The HelloBetter ‘Panic’ course is made by real people for real people – for a life that is no longer dictated by anxiety.
This course is suitable for you if…
- you suffer from recurrent panic attacks
- the “fear of fear” controls your everyday life
- you worry that you have too much anxiety and your thoughts revolve around that worry
- you no longer want to be limited by difficult thoughts and feelings
- you want to improve your own quality of life
Book your online-training now if your want to reduce panic.
directly at HelloBetter: