HelloBetter – manage your own mental health and improve your quality of life – anywhere and at any time, with no waiting lists.
Reduced pain burden with HelloBetter
The “Chronic pain” course can help you improve your quality of life despite the pain. Over 7 weeks you’ll learn strategies to cope with chronic pain and how to reduce your psychological suffering. Please note: our HelloBetter “Chronic pain” course is currently only available in German.
What to expect
This interactive online course for reducing persistent or recurring pain burden has been scientifically evaluated in 2 clinical studies. It was developed by psychotherapists and scientists in collaboration with affected people, and has been scientifically proven effective. Based on proven strategies from acceptance and commitment therapy in line with the latest research, it consists of 7 online course units of about 1 hour each. You can study at your own pace and access the course for an entire year.
Through a variety of methods including texts, videos, audio content, and exercises, you’ll learn to:
- observe your pain and distance yourself from it
- consciously direct your attention by means of visualisation and relaxation exercises
- cope better with negative thoughts and feelings
- arrange your everyday life according to your needs
- formulate and achieve concrete goals
Via a combination of interactive exercises, online diary pages, and effective psychological techniques, you can permanently change your experience of pain. Example course participants accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do.
A trained psychologist will guide you through the entire course and give feedback on your exercises and progress after each unit. The “HelloBetter Chronic Pain” course is made by real people for real people – for a fulfilled life no longer determined by pain.
This course is suitable for you if…
- you suffer from persistent or recurring physical pain (e.g. back pain, migraine, muscle or joint pain)
- your quality of life and your mood are affected by pain
- you sleep badly due to your pain, and experience low mood and a feeling of hopelessness
- your thoughts revolve around your physical symptoms and you are looking for a way to break out of this circle
Book your online-training now if you suffer from chronic pain.
directly at HelloBetter: