HelloBetter – manage your own mental health and improve your quality of life – anywhere and at any time, with no waiting lists.
Self-determined with Vaginismus Plus
Our HelloBetter ‘Vaginismus Plus’ course (previously ‘Paivina-Care’) can help to positively change your sex life. Over the course of 8 weeks you’ll learn a lot about the so-called ‘genito pelvic pain/penetration disorder’ (GPPPD), often referred to as vaginismus, and how to overcome it. Please note that the course is currently only available in German.
What to expect
HelloBetter’s ‘Vaginismus Plus’ course is a scientifically evaluated, interactive online course aimed at reducing vaginal pain during sex or when inserting other objects (e.g. tampons). The course covers the sexual dysfunctions GPPPD, dyspareunia and vaginismus, often grouped under the umbrella term vaginismus. It was developed by psychologists, psychotherapists, scientists and patients, and is proven to be effective. The course methods are based on proven strategies from cognitive behavioral therapy according to the latest research. There are a total of 8 online course units of around one hour each, which you can fit flexibly into your everyday routine. You can access the course for an entire year after signing up.
Through a variety of different methods (texts, video, audio content, and exercises), you will learn:
- all about the differences between GPPPD, dyspareunia and vaginismus
- how to gradually reduce vaginal pain during insertion
- to consciously direct your attention with visualization and relaxation exercises
- to experience less pain burden connected to penetrative sex
- how to cope better with unpleasant thoughts and feelings
- to live a self-determined life through the skilful formulation and implementation of goals
Through a combination of interactive exercises, an online diary, vaginal training with dilators, and practical exercises with your partner, you can reduce vaginal pain. Exemplary course participants will accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do.
A qualified psychologist will guide you through the entire course and offer feedback on your exercises and progress after each session. HelloBetter’s ‘Vaginismus Plus’ is an interactive online course made by women for women – for a pleasurable sex life.
This course is suitable for you if…
- you want to find out about the differences between GPPPD, vaginismus and dyspareunia
- you experience pain during sex or when inserting other objects (e.g. a tampon) into your vagina
- you want to learn about relaxation, mindfulness and dealing with difficult thoughts and feelings
Book your online-training now in case of GPPPD, dyspareunia and vaginismus
directly at HelloBetter: