HelloBetter – manage your own mental health and improve your quality of life – anywhere and at any time, with no waiting lists.
Feel better with HelloBetter
Feel better again. The HelloBetter “Acute Depression” course will help you get back your zest for life. Over 6 weeks you will learn strategies how to successfully overcome symptoms of depression.
What to expect
This scientifically based, interactive online course reduces the symptoms of acute depression. It was developed by psychotherapists and scientists in collaboration with affected people, and has been proven effective in 6 clinical studies. Based on proven strategies from cognitive behavioural therapy in line with the latest research, it contains a total of 6 online course units of about 45 minutes each. You can study at your own pace and access the course for an entire year, allowing you to deepen your knowledge over time.
With texts, videos, audio content, and exercises, the course is fun as well as effective. Through scientifically proven methods, you’ll learn how to:
- reduce symptoms of depression such as low mood and feelings of sadness and emptiness
- carefully integrate more activity into your daily life
- break negative thought cycles and deal effectively with difficult feelings
- identify and harness sources of strength
- formulate and achieve goals
- apply problem solving techniques
Through interactive exercises, online diary pages, and practical everyday tasks, you can get back your zest for life in no time. Example course participants accompany you through each module so you know exactly what to do. A trained psychologist or psychotherapist will guide you through the course for three months: You will receive feedback on your exercises and progress after each unit.
The HelloBetter “Acute Depression” course is made by real people for real people – for lasting wellbeing.
This course is suitable for you if…
- you experience persistent low mood and feelings of sadness and emptiness
- you suffer from physical symptoms such as insomnia, loss of appetite, headaches, and/or concentration problems
- you are withdrawing from other people and feel a lack of interest
- you find it difficult to cope with everyday life due to low energy
Book your online-training now if you suffer from acute depression.
directly at HelloBetter: